"It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all." - Laura Ingalls Wilder


Thursday, April 3, 2014

For those of you who asked...

With great hesitation and fear (because I am very technologically challenged), I have exceeded to the request of some of my friends to start a blog.  This is my first post of many, I am sure.  I am still trying to learn how to format my blogspot, so please be patient with me.  Through this blog, I hope to inspire your faith, make you laugh, expand your thoughts, encourage your dreams, share my musings, and vent when I have had a bad day.  May "Simply Tori Lynne" be a blessing to you as I openly share my life's journey with you from Iowa, The Great Hawkeye State.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad to see you are blogging! I look forward to keeping up with your farm adventures (and living vicariously through them, lol)

    ReplyDelete